We were nominated by Alyssa to do this Liebster Award. Thank you so much for nominating us.
Here’s our answers to her questions:
1. Are you favor of changing covers whenever a book is reprinted? Why?
Ana: No, I like more the original covers and I consider it appropriate to maintain it.
Josué: I think it doesn’t matter, a good cover can attract attention but the important of the book it’s inside
2. What’s your most read book of all times?
Ana: Celestina by Fernando Rojas, I read this book almost in 6 occasions. It’s a one of my favorite books.
Josué: I don’t usually read twice the same book, but I’m sure I’ll read again The Book Thief soon
3. If you’re going on a weekend getaway, what book will you bring?
Ana: I would bring a book of classical literature such for example Pride and Prejudice.
Josué: Read it’s part of my diary routine, if I go to a weekend getaway, I try avoid all routinary activities.
4. Have you regret buying a certain book? If so, why?
Ana: Yes, I regretted buying Sorry, If I Love You because I seemed a boring book. It is the book that took me longer to read.
Josué: Not yet
5. Fairy tale retelling or mythology?
Ana: Fairy tale, always.
Josué: I don’t know, I guess it depends
6. If you’re moving out of your house and you’re only allowed to bring one book, what will you choose?
Ana: The Help because this book teach me many things. This book has many advices.
Josué: Tie me with a chain to my bookshelves and keep sat on the floor.
7. Who influenced you to read?
Ana: I love read from I’m a little girl so I don’t remember who influenced me.
8. Have you ever encounter a quote in a book that made such a big impact on your life? What is it and why?
Ana: Yesterday is another world. I want to go back there – David Levithan in Every Day. Because this quote it made me reflect on the impact of yesterday in our lives.
Josué: on a path of 100 miles, the most important always it’s the first. – Los 88 peldaños del éxito. A Spanish book
9. High fantasy or contemporary?
Josué: It depend.
10. What are the best and worst book-to-film adaptations you’ve seen?
The worst adaptations: Divergent and The Chronicles of Narnia.
11. Your favorite read this year.
Ana: My favourite read for now this year is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
Josué: My favourite book I’ve read this year is Probably Playing the Enemy.
Facts about us:
- We are Spanish. So if you see an error (or too many errors) in our blog leave a comment. ^^
- My birthday is 15th of September.(Ana)
- I love hamsters and I have one.(Ana)
- I like the advices because I learn much thanks to them.(Ana)
- I love the objects of stationer’s shop, for example the post-it. I am the happiest person if you give me one object of stationer’s shop.(Ana)
- I can confirm the last fact ¬¬ (Josué)
- I love hugs. I’m a very loving person.(Ana)
- I wrote an essay two years ago (Josué)
- When I was child, My cousin and I spent our holidays writing short books. (Josué)
- I want to write the plot of a Graphic Adventure (videogame) (Josué)
- What’s your favorite book of infancy?
- What book would you like to read but not it’s translated into your language?
- What is your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend of all the books you read?
- What is the strangest book that you read? (relative to the argument)
- What is your favorite category?
- What book helped you?
- If you write a book, what argument would have?
- If you could get the first copy of a book, what would it be?
- What is your favorite trilogy?
- How many books aims to read this year?
- What is your favorite book